Hagen Plumbing is an essential business, and will remain open to service your plumbing needs.
As our company responds to COVID-19, the health and safety of our employees and customers remain our top priority. Here are some of the steps we’ve taken to protect our customers and employees:
- Our office is open during our normal business hours. While we are not allowing walk in customers, you can call, text, or email us with any questions, or to schedule an appointment.
- Our plumbers are no longer coming into the office. We have set up separate workstations for each plumber outside of the office to receive and turn in paperwork. Before the office writes up paperwork, our office, workstations and hands are sanitized.
- Inventory orders are being disinfected upon arrival.
- To help avoid contact with our suppliers, our supply houses are having us call to order materials ahead of time, and bringing our orders outside to our trucks.
- We are asking our plumbers to practice social distancing, they will maintain a 6 foot distance from customers when possible, and ask that additional household members stay in a different part of the house while we perform our repairs.
- All employees are working separately. Two man crews have been discontinued at this time.
- Remodel jobs, which require several different trades, are scheduling each trade their own time to complete their part of the project.
Employee and Customer Safety
- We are asking that our customers inform us if they come into contact with someone with COVID-19, if they have recently traveled outside the US, or if they have symptoms of COVID-19.
- If an employee shows potential signs of the virus, they will stay home and seek medical attention.
- Employees are wearing gloves, sanitizing hands, and sanitizing touchpoints in vehicles.
We understand that many of you are working from home, and a houseful of people can put more strain on your plumbing system. Our company has been deemed essential, and our plumbers are ready to get your plumbing system back to working order as soon as possible.